Customer Services Manager
As the Customer Service Manager for StashAway (based in Malaysia), you will be responsible for delivering our service promise to our clients across all our countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and UAE. You will lead a team of ~15 customer service representatives across these 5 countries and ensure the delivery of exceptional service through effective resource management and KPI tracking. The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a team in a fast-paced, and regulated environment in the financial industry and possess expertise in Zendesk or similar customer service platforms. More details on key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Customer Services Strategy Management:
- Formulate a strategic direction for the Customer Services team that is aligned with StashAway’s business objectives.
- The strategic direction should be driven by data insights and deep analysis along with review of new technologies.
- Break down the customer services strategy into key initiatives and projects to be distributed to the team leads for execution.
- Monitor and oversee these projects in the form of progress reporting, setting and measuring project KPIs, and resolve roadblocks for team leads.
- Be comfortable with change in prioritisation to adapt to market trends and/or business needs
- Operational Management:
- Lead, manage and coach the regional customer services team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and complaints in a transparent, empathetic, and persuasive manner.
- Work with the team leads to organise the distribution of workload and scheduling customer services agents across the regional team to deliver our SLA promise.
- Own and manage the customer services team’s playbook (framework to operate the CS team and standardise customer responses where appropriate).
- Work with the compliance team to ensure compliance and governance throughout StashAway’s customer services processes and interaction with customers.
- Identify key customer queries and complaint patterns (driven by data analytics) to address the root cause of customer pain points.
- Execute a range of recurring tasks related to daily operations.
- Stakeholder Management
- Prepare factual data & insights to be reported to the Head of Department and C-suites on customer services matrix and progress on projects on a periodic basis.
- Be the voice of our customers to discuss and strategize with the respective departments on areas of improvement to deliver enhanced customer experiences. These departments may consist of Product, Compliance, Engineering, Marketing & CRM, Operations and others.
- Work with the Compliance team on internal and external process and compliance audits.