Neara is a high-growth, venture-backed Series B, tech company headquartered in Sydney, Australia (G'day!). We work with 75% of the utilities in Australia and New Zealand and are growing rapidly across the US and Europe. Our mission is to revolutionise the utilities industry by helping them future-proof their infrastructure and navigate the challenges of the clean energy transition. Our 3D digital network model enables utilities to simulate various scenarios and make informed decisions to protect their assets and communities.
We are excited to hire our next Implementation Engineer here at Neara. You will be part of the team ensuring that clients do not just buy our company’s products but have a positive, successful experience and get value from our solutions. Specifically, you will collect, process and classify data, define and generate networks, align and transform geospatial data, create digital twins of infrastructure, perform value-based analyses on the content, and ensure that we deliver to our clients' expectations post-sale.
This role can be done remotely but we would prefer someone based in Vilnius who is able to travel to the office regularly.
Some of the things you will contribute to:
- Performing configuration or customisation required by the project scope
- Testing and providing final QA/QC of project deliverables before a client is ready to go live
- Ensuring all aspects of Neara’s system are deployed to client’s satisfaction and specifications
- Providing client support and technical issue resolution
- Identifying and correcting and/or advise on operational issues in Neara’s systems
- Reporting on project status to both domestic and offshore leadership
Some attributes we highly regard:
- Demonstrated electric utility industry or GIS / Lidar experience
- Programming experience (especially using SQL, Python, C++ or Java)
- Strong command of the English language
- Self-motivated, solutions-driven, detail-oriented, and organised
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues
- Proficient in cloud-based applications
- Ability to make product enhancement requests based on current, and future software capabilities
- Experience with LIDAR is an advantage
Some of the benefits we have on offer:
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent PTO Offering
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- The real benefit is working on a genuinely complex, innovative and industry leading product making a genuine difference in the world around us.
- Full remote work considered for the right person
To apply, please use the online application link below. Neara values diversity, belonging and equal employment opportunities. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. We will endeavour to give you an update on your application within 7-10 working days.
Please note, you will require current and unrestricted working rights to be considered for the role. Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
** No agencies or third party service providers please **